Red is not only the season’s signature color, it happens to be my favorite as well, so I’m definitely one who is loving how this trend is making itself known in so many different ways this summer. From sets to separates, from prints to patterns, and in a variety of textiles, red is all over the runways and retailers.
See below for a few of my favorite selections available in red this season.
Favorites from my closet:
1. For Love and Lemons Gabriella Set
- Stunning look taking a gorgeous red silk satin embossed with polka dots and creating a sizzling set perfect for your next summer vacation
2. Fame & Partners Gingham Giovana Dress
- Love this brand’s take on gingham, adding a sexy cutout and flirty fit and flared style skirt – perfect for everything from boozy brunch to a backyard BBQ
- (Now also available in Navy and Black/White gingham!)
3. Alice McCall My Sweet Lord Diamond Blouse
- Flowy and feminine, airy and light – this blouse is a perfect separate to take you from spring all the way into fall.
4. Lurelly Kate Rose Gown
- Sexy yet sophisticated – red in the form of an embroidered full length gown may be my favorite use of the color all season.
Dress (Sold out)
5. Indah Axel One Piece Bikini
- Red has even become popular amongst many swimwear designers – love the combination of this edgy cut with such an energetic color
6. Nomzee Designs African Inspired Crop
- Love this use of red by this local Austin designer in the form of an incredibly playful ethnic-inspired print.
7. Parker Mathilde Silk Dress
- Chic and classic – this dress uses a beautiful and bold bright red silk combined with sultry ruffles for the perfect date night dress
- (Now on sale for almost 1/3 of original retail!)
Other Looks I Love:
1. J.O.A. Bell Sleeve Off the Shoulder Dress in Red – (Fun/feminine/flirty)
2. Fame & Partners x Revolve Ziv Midi Dress – (Chic/classy)
3. Susana Monaco Sade 18″ Dress – (Sporty/sweet)
4. Rococo Sand Plunging One Piece – (Trendy/travel-ready)
5. Misa Los Angeles Dassin Skirt in Red – (Boho/babe-worthy)
7. Raye Maggie Heel in Ruby – (Stylish/sophisticated)